This guide is intended to provide a Wi-Fi connectivity to Cyanview devices:
- CI0 : to control a camera over Wi-Fi (Blackmagic, etc.)
- RIO : to get internet using Wi-Fi
- RCP : to connect to a LAN using Wi-Fi
- IP/Ethernet Camera : to control it over Wi-Fi (PTZ, BGH1, etc.)
You have various way to achieve that, the one presented here is using a TP-Link Nano Router.
You can find the documentation here
- step 1 Connect your TP-Link to its USB power supply
- step 2 Connect your device to the Ethernet port of the TP-Link
- step 3 Check on the sticker to find the SSID/Password and connect to it with your laptop
- step 4 Navigate to http://tplinkwifi.net/ and login using the password (default is admin/admin)
Now, you should set up the TP-Link in Client mode:
- It will connect to a Wi-Fi AP
- And act as a bridge between Ethernet and Wi-Fi
You should ensure to set up this parameter:
- Connect the TP-Link to the good Wi-Fi AP
- Mode should be
Smart IPto have the bridge mode
Your setup should look like this:
After validating, the TP-Link will reboot, you will be disconnected and the setup is applied.
Now every device plugged to the Ethernet will be accessible over Wi-Fi.