Scenes allows to Load/Save/Copy RCP painting settings.
The painting settings are stored in memory blocks identified by a number.
Each camera have 100 memory blocks numbered from 0 to 99.
Attention, the 0 memory block is used to reset the camera to factory settings.
These painting settings memory blocks are saved with the RCP configuration, see snapshots.
To Load/Save a camera, the process is the same.
- Select Load, select the active camera to load the configuration to, select the memory block to load from, press Apply.
- Select Save, select the active camera that will be saved, select the memory block to save to, press Apply.
Note: Saving to an already used memory block will overwrite the preceding configuration.
To copy the settings of a camera to an other, Load the painting settings of an origin camera and save it to a destination camera.
- Make destination camera the active camera of the RCP with Previous/Next buttons (ie: camera 02).
- Press Load.
- Select the origin camera (ie: camera 01) you want to load the settings from via corresponding rotary encoder.
- Select the memory slot of origin camera with corresponding rotary encoder.
- Press Apply.
Save/load all configured camera painting settings.
The selected memory block is the same for all the camera. If 1 is selected settings of each camera will be saved to their respective block 1.
Choose a memory block empty for all the camera to avoid overwriting already existing settings.
- Press Save / Load.
- Press All button to select all camera.
- Select the memory slot with corresponding rotary encoder.
- Press Apply.