Scenes allows to Load/Save/Copy RCP painting settings.
The painting settings are stored in memory blocks identified by a number.
Each camera have 100 memory blocks numbered from 0 to 99.
Attention, the 0 memory block is used to reset the camera to factory settings.
These painting settings memory blocks are saved with the RCP configuration, see snapshots.
Save/Load a camera
To Load/Save a camera, the process is the same.
- Select Load, select the active camera to load the configuration to, select the memory block to load from, press Apply.
- Select Save, select the active camera that will be saved, select the memory block to save to, press Apply.
Note: Saving to an already used memory block will overwrite the preceding configuration.
Copy camera settings
To copy the settings of a camera to an other, Load the painting settings of an origin camera and save it to a destination camera.
- Make destination camera the active camera of the RCP with Previous/Next buttons (ie: camera 02).
- Press Load.
- Select the origin camera (ie: camera 01) you want to load the settings from via corresponding rotary encoder.
- Select the memory slot of origin camera with corresponding rotary encoder.
- Press Apply.
Save/Load all configured camera painting settings.
To save/load all camera settings, first you have to select a group. The default "All" group allows to save / load all cameras.
- To select a group, press on the fourth encoder located under the screen.
- The group menu appears
- Select a group by pressing the button on the screen, and then go back with the "BACK" button
Saving / Loading all cameras is done the same way than a single camera (See Save/Load a camera).
Loading a scene file while in group mode allows two alternatives :
- Load the slot n of each cameras
- Load the slot n of a camera x to all cameras of the group
|Load the slot n of each cameras||Load slot n of camera x to all camera of the group|
|Select camera "GRP" : In this case, the selected slot of each camera will be loaded||Select the camera number : In this case, the selected slot of camera 11 will be loaded to all cameras of the group|
- Finally, to go back to camera mode, click again on the fourth encoder, and click on the selected group (orange button) to unselect it.