- Improved stability of RIO (requires a SWU upgrade)
- Save configuration on all device during update
- Improved stability of MRMC heads
- Fixed bug where wrong capabilities can be set
- Fixed bug with LOAD slot0 for post-processors
- Fixed bug with Dreamchip ATOMs camera - HDR mode
- Added SBUS control on CI0 port3
- Fixed instabilities on VP4 GUI
- Fixed labels on USB ports
- Improved USB recovery tools (cy-cmd) (requires a SWU upgrade)
- Added support for AJA FS-2
- Fixed LEDs on CI0 which were always ON
- Fixed the Custom menu for SSM500 - TRIG and SSM were not displayed
- Fixed order in the dropdown list for the routers' Input/Output
- Diagnostic : new tab to check the network IP's
- Configuration : IP management improvements
- Advanced parameters available
- VP4 GUI improvement
- VP4 is now sharable accross multiple RCP's
- VP4 has now 16 vectors for MM
- VP4 generates a green image if no input signal is availabe
- REMI : new tab to setup RIO/RCP cloud links
- REMI local discovery
- REMI direct IP link
- ATEM camera control
- Sony DSLR
- Canon R5
- JVC camcorder
- Canon CX (Canon IP)
- IOI V8KSDI
- AIDA GEN3G-200 and PTZ X12
- Birddog P100
- Birddog P200
- VPro 8 bidirectionnal control
- Panasonic BGH1
- Dreamchip new firmware support (need to upgade cameras)
- replay control improvements
- streamdeck integration
- Canon LANC iris
- FCB720 and ARC360 fix gain
- Power on CI0 port present even without ethernet cable
- Varicam gain range
- New GUI.
- Dev. release filtered.
- Joystick and streamdeck in monitor.
- Panasonic support improvements.
- Sony IP/Legacy support improvements.
- AIDA UHD6G-200 support improvements.
- Pana AWUE100 support improvements.
- Pana AJ-PX5000 support improvements.
- Sony Camcorder 700 support improvements.
- Bradley PTZ control.
- Cyanview lens driver support.
- Add new decentralized mode.
- Tally on Panasonic P2.
- Dreamchip gain limits.
- USB serial.
- RCP add diagnostic menu.
- Axon neuron support.
- VP4 initial support.
- EVA1 tally support.
- BirdDog PTZ support.
- MRMC joystick autofocus support.
- RCP boot loop in some complex setup.
- RCP reboot when moving encoders.
- GPIO/tally fix some init issues.
Version numbers are always composed of three fields: Y.M.N, with :
- Y is the release year, on two digits
- M is the release month number
- N is an incremental number. The initial version is always 1. Numbers greater than 1 are hotfixes versions.