RCP support all Blackmagic Smart Videohub models.
- Smart Videohub inputs will be associated to the camera configured in the Cyanview RCP.
- A vision output can be configured. The active camera on the RCP will then be te one displayed on the vision.
- A bidirectional input/camera selection between Smart Videohub and RCP is established.
- The name of the associated camera will be displayed on the Smart Videohub inputs.
1 Connect your SDI inputs and outputs to the Videohub ports.
input / output port configurations syntax:
- 2: only 2 (single value)
- 1,3: 1 and 3 (list)
- 1-3: 1, 2 and 3 (range)
The settings can also be mixed, for example :
- 1,4-6: input/output 1, 4, 5, 6
4 Blackmagic and Cyanview RCP are now following each other.