Panasonic AU-EVA1 camera provide remote control and multiple direct access functions over serial protocol. A typical setup consists of a CI0 IP to serial interface to control the camera over IP from an RCP.
This guide is a complement to the Serial Camera Setup Guide. It focuses on providing the specific setup details for your camera configuration.
- Unlimited number of cameras and models supported from a single RCP
- Camera control over IP using a CI0 or RIO interface
- Camera control over the internet and cellular networks using RIO
- Support of camera bus for up to 8 cameras per serial port
- Compatible with serial modems for wireless camera control
|OSD menus||All functions available|
|Exposure||Iris1,2, Shutter, Gain, Auto Exposure|
|White balance||Auto (ATW), One Push, Manual|
|Primary corrections||Master Black1 , Master Gamma, Color Gains, Saturation|
|Lens2||Iris, Focus, Auto focus, Zoom|
|Other||Detail Enhancement, Digital Zoom1, White Clip|
1: not supported on all models
2: on zoom block cameras
Note: Red and Blue gains are not supported by the AU-EVA1 protocol.
The Panasonic AU-EVA1 camera is controlled over IP using one of the supported USB to Ethernet adapters listed below. Other models will not work.
- UGREEN USB 3.0 to Ethernet RJ45 Lan Gigabit Adapter for 10/100/1000 (SKU 20256, make sure to order the USB 3.0 version, not the USB 2.0) Plugable USB3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- BUFFALO Wired LAN adapter LUA4-U3-AGT
- Plug the USB - Ethernet adapter at the top back of the camera
- Connect connect both your Panasonic AU-EVA1 and your Cyanview RCP to a PoE network access.
- step 1Verify your Panasonic AU-EVA1 Firmware is in version 3.00-00-0.00 or later.
- step 2In the camera menus, select `NETWORK SETTINGS`.
- step 3Under `NETWORK FUNC`, either delete all accounts or add an account named `guest` and password `auguest` all lowercase.
- step 4Under `NETWORK PROPERTY`, set `TYPE` to 'INFRA(MANUAL)'.
- step 5Change `DHCP` to OFF, we will keep the default 192.168.0.1 IP address for this example.
- step 6Change `NETWORK SEL` from OFF to WLAN.
- step 7Power cycle the camera to apply the network changes.
When changing network configuration or user account, it is usually required to power cycle the camera to apply the changes