Dreamchip Atom One 4K miniature camera provide remote control and multiple direct access functions over serial protocol. A typical setup consists of a CI0 IP to serial interface to control the camera over IP from an RCP.
- Unlimited number of cameras and models supported from a single RCP
- Camera control over IP using a CI0 or RIO interface
- Camera control over the internet and cellular networks using RIO
- Support of camera bus for up to 8 cameras per serial port
- Compatible with serial modems for wireless camera control
|OSD menus||All functions available|
|Exposure||Iris1,2, Shutter, Gain, Auto Exposure|
|White balance||Auto (ATW), One Push, Manual|
|Primary corrections||Master Black1 , Master Gamma, Color Gains, Saturation|
|Lens2||Iris, Focus, Auto focus, Zoom|
|Other||Detail Enhancement, Digital Zoom1, White Clip|
1: not supported on all models
2: on zoom block cameras
The setup of your Dreamchip Atom One 4K miniature camera is a standard manipulation in the Cyanview workflow. Please use our Serial Camera Setup Guide to perform the installation. You only need the CI0 Adaptor Cable for Dreamchip Cameras (CY-CBL-DREAMCHIP-01) to do the connection. If your DreamChip ATOM one 4K mini is in another location, please make use of the CI0 Camera Extension Cable CY-CBL-6P-EXT(0,5-1-3-5m).